|Phone:||M: (615) 970-0056||(615) 970-0056||mobile|
|Phone:||O: (615) 378-9009||(615) 378-9009||office|
Vision Realty Partners LLC
1550 N Mt Juliet Rd suite 107
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
Meet Greg Stroud: Your Nashville Realtor®
I am a local resident and a Realtor who would appreciate the opportunity to serve you when you buy or sell a home. I've thought about what I would like to know if I were looking for a Realtor, and would like to give you some reasons to select me as your Realtor:
- Honesty is the best policy-Mom said it and I live by it…..I’ve got to look you in the eye with a clear conscience.
- As a Homes For Heroes affiliate my hero clients receive a reward check after closing for .7% of the sales price (*$700 per 100k) to: Military, Police, Fire, EMT, Teachers, non-profit employees & HealthCare Professionals (all heroes, active & retired). Similar savings when you list your home. Go to RewardHeroes.com for details.
- By all means, google my name and see what my clients are saying.
- I have a strong work ethic, this is my full time occupation.
- I am VERY GOOD at what I do and up to speed on technology and social media.
- I will represent YOUR interests……even if it means that we wait and don’t force things.
- You will not see me disappear when we get a contract.
- You will not see me disappear after the closing. I will be there to help with the details.
- Your questions/concerns or any communication will be promptly answered via phone/email/txt/in person (the best way for YOU.)
- Issue resolution is a core principle and ever effort will be made to handle any & all challenges
- I will take responsibility for my mistakes, I am not perfect.
- I give back to my community by volunteering at “Room in the Inn”, the “Donelson Farmers Market”, USO and serve as a literacy mentor at McGavock Elementary.
- I am a professional, I will treat you and everyone involved with professionalism.
- Continuing Education is a cornerstone of my "be a better realtor than I was yesterday philosophy." I am continuously improving myself by striving to gain applicable real estate certifications.
What Sets Me Apart:
Leveraging my customer focused experience as a successful account manager, I am known for my absolute passion for meeting my customer’s needs, willingness to work tirelessly to meet deadlines, and a personable approach with some humor splashed around. My IT background allows me to understand and be on the cutting edge of social media and internet marketing. I believe deeply that I should not only represent my clients to the best of my ability, but also educate them on every aspect of the process, to arm them with valuable information and market insight, so that my clients can make the best decisions possible. I believe in honesty and practice it in all my affairs as well as doing my utmost to follow the golden rule. With a strong work ethic and an ever increasing knowledge about local real estate I am positioned to serve you well.
Let’s Give Back:
I am a Homes For Heroes Affiliate. Hero Buyers receive .7% of the sales price of the home and sellers receive similar benefits. Heroes include Military, Police, Fire, EMT, Teachers, non-profit employees and Healthcare Professionals. Retirees in these professions qualify also. Please visit http://RewardHeroes.com
When I’m not focused on Real Estate:
I live in Hermitage with my lovely wife and two very active children who keep us busy with multiple sporting events seemingly all year round. I am an active member of my local church, serving in the children’s ministry and participating in the “Room In The Inn” program for the homeless as well as serving as a literacy tutor at McGavock Elementary. I love to play Golf (it doesn’t love me back so much), fishing and listening to the ocean with my toes in the sand. Ahhhhhh….